Pure Beeswax Tea Light Candles
GIVE YOUR HOME A NATURAL, HEALTHY VIBE!
Our beeswax tea light candles are individually hand-poured right here in our farm studio.
With their delicate honey scent, these tea lights are the perfect choice for creating a warm, soothing atmosphere in your home or office.
- Non-toxic so safe to burn in enclosed spaces
- Create little to no smoke
- 4-4.5 hour burn time
- Natural honey scent
- Lead-free cotton wicks
- Minimally packaged in recyclable materials
These tea lights are made to be as close to zero waste as possible so each pack is supplied with a reusable glass tea light candle holder that can be used over again.
Good For You and The Planet
Made from pure beeswax, our tea light candles are non-toxic and virtually smoke-free so will not compromise air quality as they burn. This makes them ideal to use in small, enclosed spaces such as bathrooms, where they can be used to create a beautiful, relaxing ambience.
At Collombatti, we believe in providing eco-friendly, zero-waste solutions that are not only good for you, but they’re also good for the health of our planet.
Our reusable glass holders and recyclable packaging have been chosen to ensure that we reduce what goes into landfill so you can rest easy knowing that you have made an environmentally-friendly choice with your purchase.
- Straighten the wick before lighting
- Place the tea light candle in the candle holder before lighting.
- Always place a lit candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep lit candles out of reach of children.
- Once the candle is lit, avoid moving it around. Not only is this dangerous but the movement will hasten the burn time.
- Always place lit candles away from draughts and furnishings such as curtains, tablecloths and any other flammable items.
- Tea Lights work best if they are allowed to burn out in one session. If you must extinguish the tea light, push the wick into the melted beeswax with a pen or similar and then immediately lift it back out. Once cool, straighten up the wick ready for lighting again next time.
Candle Holder Care
- When the tea light has completely burnt out, be sure to remove the steel tab leftover from the previous wick before you add another tea light.
- If any beeswax remains in the bottom of the holder, place the holder in the freezer for a few hours. This will loosen the beeswax and it should be easy to remove with a gentle tap on a hard surface.
- Alternatively, add a couple of drops of water into the holder before you put the tea light in. This little bit of water will help stop the wax from sticking to the glass.
- In place of the tea light holder, a small saucer with a drop of water will work just as well.
To find out more about why burning beeswax is better for your health, read our blog post Not all Candles are Created Equally.
These candles and wonderfully divine leaving a lovely prue honey scent in the air. At first I brought these because there was no plastic waste as a result of using them. They exceeded my expectations and many purchases later still remain the best candles I have ever used. Support this wonderful small business that cares about the planet and produces exceptional products.
Purchased the tealight candles as a Christmas gift for a candle lover. She'll be delighted with these - if I don't keep them for myself! Love supporting our makers on the land!
Love this product!
Loved the Candles but due to not having the silver holders underneath, I'd have to give it 3 stars.
Brilliant bright warm soft light