Chilli Chai Loose Leaf Tea
A WARMING TEA FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Perfect for the colder months, this spicy chai is a treat that will warm you from the inside out.
Savour the delicate flavours of black tea and aromatic chai spices, with a dash of warm red chilli.
The base of our chai comes from Australian-grown black tea leaves, hand-blended in small batches and packed in plastic-free bags that are as environmentally friendly as they are biodegradable.
- No nasty fillers
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low in tannin
- Low in caffeine
- Biodegradable packaging
Australian Grown Loose-Leaf Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Red Chilli Flakes & Ginger.
We use a single blend of black tea from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been grown, harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
How to brew
Chai is traditionally brewed on milk and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method
- In a small milk pan or saucepan, add 1 cup of your favourite milk.
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and bring to a low simmer on the stovetop.
- Brew for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain and serve hot with a dollop of honey.
For a quick cuppa
- Add one heaped teaspoon of chai per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water or hot milk and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve, adding a good dash of milk if brewed in water and a dollop of honey.
I love the tea's, they are full of flavor and add a wonderful substitute to my usual morning Tea.
I highly recommend these beautiful teas and will be ordering more.
My husband loves it!!
Yum. This tea is delicious and has that extra bit of warmth needed in winter. You need to try this!
Thank you so much Helen for taking the time to leave us a review!
Love love love the warm chilli chai. Just yum!