Our very first tea blend, this Masala Chai contains eight freshly ground spices that combine to create a deliciously spicy and sweet tea that will delight all lovers of chai.
- Naturally low in caffeine
- Low in tannin
- No fillers
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Made with Australian grown tea
- Recyclable, plastic-free packaging
Chai is traditionally brewed on milk and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method
- In a small milk pan or saucepan, add 1 cup of your favourite milk.
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and bring to a low simmer on the stovetop.
- Brew for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain and serve with a dollop of honey.
For a quick cuppa
- Add one heaped teaspoon of chai per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water or hot milk and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve, adding a good dash of milk if brewed in water and a dollop of honey.
Australian grown black loose leaf tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.
Originating in India, chai was consumed as an ancient Ayurveda herbal medicine and consisted of just milk and spices. It wasn't until the arrival of the British in the early 1820s that black tea was added to the mix, and it's this version that is now enjoyed worldwide.
Today, we use a single blend of black tea from a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been grown, harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered three teas and am enjoying them all, especially the sweet sticky chai. Even the lovely smell of them is brightening my kitchen. Wonderful prompt service, too.
Absolutely beautiful, I have one daily. The taste is scrumptious, not fake like a lot of other ones I have had.
Will be ordering as Christmas presents for my daughters this year.
I highly recommend this tea.
I’d never had chai tea until I bought this one from Collumbatti Naturals. I loved it. It has a lovely flavour. I made it once, with hot milk, the “traditional” way. But I mostly make it in a glass teapot that has a built in infuser. I drink it with a splash of cream. I still haven’t had any other brand of chai tea. I particularly like that this one is made with all natural ingredients.
I’m sorry I can’t give an opinion on the Chai Tea because it is a Christmas gift. The aroma emanating from the wrapped present is glorious. What I can comment on is the ease of ordering and timely delivery.