Who doesn't love a good cup of tea?
We have an Australian grown, loose leaf tea that's perfect for those who enjoy a daily cup of tea or two.
With no bitter aftertaste, this tea can be enjoyed black or with a dash of milk and perhaps a dollop of our delicious raw honey.
- Mild to medium strength
- Australian grown, pesticide-free tea
- Low in tannin, can be brewed for a long time without turning bitter
- Low in caffeine
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
How to brew
- Add one heaped teaspoon per cup into your teapot or tea strainer.
- Pour in freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and honey if desired.
Grown on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
An excellent tea flavour which truly matched all the description. Wonderful customer service as well.
Lovely smelling tea, and great service
It is wonderful to support Australia made and I really enjoyed the strong, sweet flavour of this black tea. A great cuppa for anytime of day.
This tea has a light taste and is not dusty like some of the brand names.
Enjoyed the flavours that came from the tea steeping.