Australian Grown Loose Leaf Tea
AUSTRALIAN GROWN TEA
Who doesn't love a good cup of tea?
We have an Australian grown, loose leaf tea that's perfect for those who enjoy a daily cup of tea or two.
With no bitter aftertaste, this tea can be enjoyed black or with a dash of milk and perhaps a dollop of our delicious raw honey.
- Mild to medium strength
- Australian grown, pesticide-free tea
- Low in tannin
- Low in caffeine
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
How to brew
- Add one heaped teaspoon per cup into your teapot or tea strainer.
- Pour in freshly boiled water and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain and serve with milk and honey if desired.
Tea OriginGrown on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland, where it's been harvested and packed on the property by the same family since 1978.
An excellent tea flavour which truly matched all the description. Wonderful customer service as well.
Lovely smelling tea, and great service
It is wonderful to support Australia made and I really enjoyed the strong, sweet flavour of this black tea. A great cuppa for anytime of day.
This tea has a light taste and is not dusty like some of the brand names.
Enjoyed the flavours that came from the tea steeping.