We've taken our original Masala chai and smothered it with delicious raw honey fresh from our hives.
This delicious, aromatic, and comforting chai contains eight whole spices that have been freshly ground - it's exactly what you need to warm your body and soul!
- Refined sugar-free
- No fillers
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low in tannin
- Low in caffeine
- Biodegradable packaging
How to brew
Chai is traditionally brewed on milk and sweetened with honey.
Traditional Chai brewing method
- In a small milk pan or saucepan, add 1 cup of your favourite milk.
- Stir in one heaped teaspoon of chai and bring to a low simmer on the stovetop.
- Brew for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain and serve.
For a quick cuppa
- Add one heaped teaspoon of chai per serve to your teapot or strainer.
- Pour over freshly boiled water or hot milk and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve, adding a good dash of milk if brewed in water.
Australian grown loose-leaf black tea, Raw Australian Honey, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Star Anise, Fennel & Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns & Ginger.
The base of our Sweet 'n' Sticky Honey chai is a single blend of black tea, grown without the use of pesticides on a plantation in tropical far north Queensland. Here it has been harvested and packed by the same family since 1978.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The sweet 'n' sticky honey chai is one of the most indulgent, delicious chai teas I've tasted. The smell is amazing! Packaged with care and arrived quickly. Highly recommended!!
Have been reordering and reordering as it’s the best Sticky Chai I’ve ever had. Such an amazing Australian product.
Absolutely can’t fault this delicious sticky chai!
I've probably ordered about 5kg of this in the past few months 🤣 It's absolutely delicious and by far the best chai on the market. I also really appreciate the concious packaging.
I bought this for a Christmas present so unable to review but does smell good