Honey Butter Balm is a thick, rich and soothing dry skin moisturiser made with natural ingredients including locally produced macadamia oil, fresh beeswax, and a good helping of raw honey.
- A natural balm with a multitude of uses
- No preservatives, fragrances or artificial ingredients
- A truly edible skin food for dry skin
- Thick and creamy formula, a little goes a long way!
- Can be used to moisturise dry hands, elbows, knees or wherever skin needs extra attention
- No animal testing. Ever.
Benefits of Honey and Beeswax
- Raw honey attracts and retains moisture and is a natural exfoliator, all of which is good news for those with dry skin.
- It also soothes the skin, making it one of the best natural skincare ingredients for anyone who suffers from dry, itchy skin.
- Beeswax helps to seal in moisture and acts as a barrier to keep the skin hydrated and protected from environmental irritants.
Benefits of Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil
- Macadamia oil is said to be the perfect choice for dry skin because it contains natural protective properties that aid skin recovery.
- We source our macadamia oil in bulk from local producers in Macksville, NSW.
Macadamia Oil, Raw Beeswax, Raw Honey, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E.
Contains nut oil.
Re-usable aluminium tin with a screw-top lid
Absolutely loved my order , will definitely be ordering again.
I love my all natural products recieved from Collombatti Naturals. The smell of honey is in the air. This beautiful rich creamy butter balm moisturiser for dry skin has been amazing to use nurturing my dry skin back to healthy looking skin again. Loving the product and the other products I purchased at the same time
Great for gardening hands !
This product is so good for my dry hands, feet and elbows, leaves them feeling soft and nourished and after a few days of use they are almost back to how they should be. Highly recommend
Great for very dry hands caused by extensive use of sanitiser.